Sunday, February 21, 2010

Break and shit

This Mid-Winter break was crazy fun. I went out with my girls every night except for 2 nights. I woke up this morning(afternoon like 3pm) with a collective hang over, probably from the build up of all the alcohol in my body. I learned that at these huge parties with a lot of people I don't know can be fun, but I also like parties with a good amount of people, mostly people I know and an environment where i can actually socialize with people that could be new friends, new crushes and just talk to my good friends and let loose. But, at big parties of over 300 people probably you can't really do that, it gets to crowdy, a lot of creepers and to me personally isn't as much fun as house parties. I think I am officially over brooklyn warehouse parties, and for the next month I think I may try to avoid them, Ill see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment