My friends and I were talking about our pet peeves and I realized I had so many. So, I thought I would list some. This is kinda like what I learned, I learned all the things that people do that I hate..
I hate when people walk extremely slow in front of you...I hate when people say "i love you" after meeting you once, or when they clearly don't even know you enough...I hate girls that are dumb bitches and whores...I hate when girls think they are hot shit...I hate when people act tooo nice, its fucking weird and inhumane...I hate when your friends act soo sketchy...I hate liars and fake people(obviously)...I hate when your on the bus or train and a person squeezes into a spot that is clearly too small for their fat ass...I hate when people ask who you are texting...I hate when people join fan groups on facebook...I hate that I sometimes join fan groups on facebook...I hate how snow in the city turns into dirty slush in a matter of hours...I hate people who are always offended...I hate when people just stare at you with a blank expression...I hate when your friends say awkward things like ...I hate when guys lie about hooking up with girls...I hate PDA...Did i mention I hate WHORES, and those whores who think they are playing guys...no you are getting played you dumb fucking bitch. I think if i mention anything else i hate I am going to go insane.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment